Hey there guys!!
I can’t believe it has already been two years (on 2nd March actually)! I have been actually been blogging for two freaking whole years and I looove it so much! It wouldn’t have been possible without you guys.
Blogging has taught me so much. Here are just a few reasons why I love blogging so much-
- I finally feel like I belong somewhere. Before I started blogging I barely had anyone to talk to or fangirl about books but now I have you guys. I love sharing my opinions and listening to what you guys have to say.
- I had never been a voracious reader, I don’t think I even crossed 10 books a year but that also changed, it’s always more than 100 now! 😀
- I expanded my reading horizons. I stepped outside my comfort level and tried reading books from various genres, loved some, hated some but they were definitely an experience I would never forget.
- Writing reviews, discussion posts makes me feel so satisfied and at a kind of peace. Do you guys feel the same way?
- I also found out about about NaNoWriMo while I was blogging which inspired me and challenged me to take my writing seriously.
- Lastly, this blogging community is epic! I don’t know where I would be without you guys. So, as a token of my appreciation, I have organised a giveaway! Yup! (And it’s also opened internationally!)
2 winners can choose any 2 e-books from the list given below-
1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
3. Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
4. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
5. A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
6. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
Thank you guys for sticking by my side for this long!