Hey there guys! Welcome to Daydreaming Discussions. This is a monthly feature created by me where I discuss anything bookish related or sometimes it might be about any non-bookish things as well. Also, be prepared for a lot of ramblings and rantings and you’re very welcome to be a part of the discussion.
Today I wanted to talk about-
So here goes my list:
1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas- I can freaking wait for this book! The first two books in “A Court of Thorns and Roses” series were pretty awesome and the way book 2 ended, I am in dire need of this one.
2. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare- I am of the biggest Cassandra Clare fans and I freaking love the Shadowhunter universe. Though I haven’t read Lady Midnight yet (*looks adoringly at the bookshelf*) but I binge read once I have this in my hand.
3. Caraval by Stephanie Garber- I really enjoy reading books which have siblings and this book has them plus the blurb sounds totally intriguing.
4. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo- It’s about Wonder Woman guys!! I caaaaaan’t wait to read this one!
5. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones- This one sounds too interesting to pass it up and it also has goblins and stuff…
6. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco- That cover though! Also, this book has witches, necromancy, and siblings… all the things I love!
7. Cold Summer by Gwen Cole- I love me some time travel! And this one sounds interesting as hell.
8. Traveler by L.E. DeLano– Colour me interested when I heard that this is another time travel with elements of fantasy. Yay!
9. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi- I really enjoyed The Star Touched Queen, it was one of a kind and I have high hopes for this one.
10. A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard- This book sounds exception. A love story between a girl who can’t hear and a boy who can’t talk, I absolutely can’t wait to read this one!
11. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon- Indian Americans. Arranged marriage. Need I say more?
12. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli- I LOVED Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by her and this one sounds equally as awesome!
13. The Thing with Feathers by McCall Hoyle- A girl with epilepsy.A cute boy. One project.
14. The Illuminae Files- book 3 (Untitled) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – Illuminae was a freaking fantastic read, I still haven’t read Gemina yet but I shall recover that soon enough.
15. Saven Deliverance by Siobhan Davis- This one is the last book of the Saven series, as much as I am excited to read this book, I am sad this series is going to be over because it’s one of the best series I have ever read!
So guys, do we have any books in common? Which books are you the most interested in reading this year? Share your thoughts with me!