Hey there guys! How have you all been doing?
It’s November already, can you believe it? But I seriously want this year to be over already! This year has been mostly negative for me and I am craving for a fresh start! I’m not going to ramble at the very beginning of my post, so without further ado…
Books I’ve read this month:
Books I’ve reviewed this month:
Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis
The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley
Infinity by Jus Accardo
Cursing Fate by Brenda Drake
The Boyfriend Whisperer by Linda Budzinski
Touching Fate by Brenda Drake
- Sara Wolf, author of the Lovely Viscious series.
- Kendra C. Highley, author of The Bad Boy Bargain.
- I participated in the cover reveal of Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis.
- Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do Daydreaming Discussions or participate in any tags this month.
- I freaking reached 500 followers!!
Thank you sooo much guys! ❤ I love you all! This wouldn’t have been possible without you guys… literally! I feel pretty inspired by the Q&A going all around the blogosphere to celebrate this kind of milestones and I wanna do the same!
- So… leave your questions in the comments for me to answer and I might just do a giveaway in that post as well!
Well life is going pretty mundane for me. Some things happened this month which were out of my control but those things kinda threw me off the track. Seriously this year sucked for me, and November did a good job to double that up. Earlier this year, I was able to come out of depression after a lot of struggle and this month I felt like I was back in square one. Nonetheless, I am a little better now but everything else in my life was affected as well as my NaNoWriMo project. It came to an utter standstill. 😦 But I am going to try and go back to the project from today.
The other things that I realized were:
- I am a hardcore planner. And 50% of the planning was missing in this project which contributed to my failure as well. So I need to plan my more novel more thoroughly before I move forward.
- Although I did reach 20k but I realized 3rd pov was more suited for my story than 1st pov with which I had originally started writing with. So, I’m in the middle of editing those bits.
So yeah, I am not considering this as a loss and I am going to move forward with my project because this one is very special to my heart.
I am not going to do a book-haul post because I was only able to buy Six of Crows this month due to the sudden currency change in our country!!! It was like bam! I came home from class and learned from 12 AM onwards the higher valued currency notes in our country will be not valid anymore. Seriously, I don’t think I am the only one going crazy here.
Aaaaand that’s a wrap up! ❤
So guys, how was your month? Was it bookishly great or just okay? Leave a link to your wrap up post and I’ll be sure to visit! Or you can let me know in the comments!
See you guys in the next month!