Hey there people! How are you all doing?
April has been a crazy busy month for me as the first half portion of this month was dedicated to my final exams. Naturally, this month passed in a blur! Although this month wasn’t a great bookish month for me but I there were some reads that I really loved!
Book I’ve Read this Month (Link to Goodreads)-
1. Crazy Stupid Fauxmance by Shellee Roberts– This book was nice, it was sweet and romantic but I wanted more from it.
2. Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher– This book was quite enjoyable but I enjoyed the first part of this book more than the last portion.
3. Saven: Disclosure by Siobhan Davis– I absolutely loved this book. This was a fantastic second installment in the Saven series and I can’t wait to read more of it!
4. Under My Skin by Laura Diamond– This book was a bit intense and I liked how everything was executed.
5. The One That Got Away by A.J. Pine– Ah, this book was a delight to read. I loved the friendship between the characters and the romance was sooo good!
6. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare– I finally started this series! The first half was pretty good but it was actually the second half that was mind blowing and that plot twist was simply amazing!
7. Ghetto by M.L. Sparrow– I loved this book, it had a pretty unique concept and the characters were great. My review for this book is coming very soon!
8. Claire by Abigail Strom– This book was adorably and freaking perfect! The friendship, the angst and the romance were perfectly executed and I loved every bit of it.
9. Winging It by Cate Cameron– Unfortunately this was a dissapointment. The characters were frustrating and I didn’t enjoy much the way the plot was executed.
Books I’ve Reviewed this Month (Link to my reviews)-
Saven: Disclosure by Siobhan Davis
The One That Got Away by A.J. Pine
Claire by Abigail Strom
Crazy Stupid Fauxmance by Shellee Roberts
Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher
Under My Skin by Laura Diamond
Winging It by Cate Cameron
- In April’s installment of Daydreaming Discussions, I discussed and asked if other people’s ratings and reviews affect your opinion of a particular book or not.
- I also hosted a Giveaway in order to celebrate my one year blogiversary, I finally declared the results in the above post!
Well, in the first half of April I had my final exams. So, college is officially over after the results come out in June. I think overall, my exams were good. Now we have to wait and see what the results says. *fingers crossed*
Other than that my life is a mess right now. It kind of turned upside down. I was pretty much frustrated and depressed. I am not ready to share it with the whole world yet (you know what I mean) but I had to take one major decision. Being an adult is tough man! Although it was not the exact thing I wanted but for the long run it would be preferable so… I took a decision. It was tough in the beginning but now I’m kind of slowly coping with it. I just hope everything turns alright at the end of the road.
Aaaand it’s a wrap up!
See you people next month! Till then stay safe and stay bookish!
How was your month? Was it bookishly great or just meh? Leave your link for your monthly wrap up post and I’ll be sure to visit when I return next month!