Heeeeey there bookish people! How are you all doing?
Oh and this is my first scheduled post! Shocker! I know. But with my tablet I never figured it out or you can say I didn’t try much. But now that I have my laptop, finally (after 3 years of being computer-less!) I can finally start scheduling. And I hope this gets published in time! *fingers crossed*
First of all, I’m insanely proud of myself for reading only 4 books this month instead of 20! It was seriously. So. Hard. But I did it! Why you ask? Final exams. What else. *sighs* I seriously can’t wait for them to get over. Nonetheless, moving forward…
Books I’ve Read this Month (Link to Goodreads):
1. Love Me Never by Sara Wolf- This was a good read but sometimes the characters irritated me so much but the plot moved smoothly, specially the second half portion picked up its speed and I definitely want to see what happens next.
2. Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller- I had too much expectations from this book but unfortunately it was a bit of a disappointment. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the characters but I really wanted more of the romantic aspect which was rarely there.
3. Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras- This book was sooo good! The characters, the plot, everything was on point. I loved the build up, the angst, the emotions and the romance was so good! Can’t wait to read the next book in this series!
4. Bound by Susanne Valenti- I love this series! As usual, this book was pretty great and action packed though some parts dragged a bit. But I’m sooo exited for the last and final book in this series.
Books I’ve Reviewed this Month (Link to my reviews):
Holding Court by K.C. Held
Bound by Susanne Valenti
Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman
How to Get Your Heart Broken by Rose Fall
Love Me Never by Sara Wolf
Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
- In March’s edition of Daydreaming Discussions, I talked about- To Read or Not to Read Outside of Your Comfort Zone.
- I had awesome amount of fun doing the 3 Day, 3 Quotes Challenge. To know which quotes I choose, you can click the links for the respective days- Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3. Thank you once again to those wonderful bloggers for nominating me.
- And finally I screamed and stuff while announcing that Daydreaming Books Turned One! 😀 Oh oh and for the celebration, a giveaway is coming sooooon!
Oh well I’m this close to going mad! Tooo much thingies happened in my life and I was stressed out and also on top of that the pressure for the exams. I don’t want to jinx myself, so I’m not saying anything more, I just hope I do well and 13th April comes soon!
I thought I wouldn’t buy anything before my exams but I caved and finally buyed Lady Midnight this month along with Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and also The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller. (The last 2 are ebooks, hence not in the picture.)
Aaaaand it’s a wrap up!
See you people next month! I will hopefully be back on 15th with lots of reviews and other bookish stuff.
Till then stay safe and stay bookish! ❤
How was your month? Was it bookishly great or just meh? Leave your link for your monthly wrap up post and I’ll be sure to visit when I return next month!