Howdy folks! 😀
2016 just started and January is already coming to an end, can you really believe that? Nonetheless, I think I had a great bookish month. So without further ado…
Books I’ve read this month (Link to Goodreads)-
1. Informant by Ava Archer Payne- This book was a romantic suspense which was quite different but I enjoyed the ride.
2. How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo- I absolutely fell in love with this book, it was so damn sweet but also realistic. I absolutely loved the characters.
3. The Dreamer by E.J. Mellow- Although the love triangle completely frustrated me but the plot kept me interested.
4. The Divide by E.J. Mellow- I’m so glad I started this series because this book was bloody damn awsome.
5. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton- This book was seriously so funny and full of humour and the sizzling chemistry and the romance was a plus.
6. Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram- Another book I fell in love with. This book was an emotional roller coaster and I absolutely loved it to bits!
7. Soulless by Jacinta Maree- It’s a bit difficult to sum up this book because the characters were pretty messed up but the concept was pretty interesting and the plot was executed really well so I definitely want to continue this series.
8. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin- Ond of my most anticipated reads this year, it definitely didn’t dissapoint. This book painted a beautiful and realistic portrayal of life and friendship.
9. Broken by Susanne Valenti- I love the Cage of Lies series, with it’s beautiful writing and uniquely executed plot, I was dying to read this book and it was so damn good. Now I can’t wait to read the next one!
10. Embers by Susanne Valenti- I definitely liked this book but it was kinda hard to read as well. I can’t say anything more because spoilers!
11. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover- I finally boarded the CoHo train! Wohoo! This book was definitely weird but I ended up loving it.
Books I’ve reviewed this month (Link to my reviews)-
The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski
The Divide by E.J. Mellow
Not Okay, Cupid by Heidi R. Kling
Informant by Ava Archer Payne
Princess of Athelia by Aya Ling
The Dreamer by E.J. The
Soulless by Jacinta Maree
The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
Broken by Susanne Valenti
Embers by Susanne Valenti
Other Stuff –
- I did The Desert Island Book Tag & The Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks once again to the wonderful people who nominated me.
- In January’s edition of Daydreaming Discussions, I discussed why it’s perfectly okay to be the black sheep in the bookish community.
Apparently this was the month of exams and alien invasion! 😛 I had my Selection exams this months and the results came out today, I did good and I got the ticket to sit for the finals! Whew! And I also went to see The 5th Wave this week which I immensely enjoyed. I loved the book, so I was pretty damn exited to watch the movie. I’ll be doing a short movie review as well with the book review in February. I was totally satisfied how the movie was executed, it stayed quite true to the book.
Oh also my package of Dumplin by Julie Murphy came on the 1st week, the hardcover is so velvety and beautiful! Other than that I’m pretty much freaked over the fact that my finals start on 1st April. Those university people are definitely going to make a fool of us!
Aaaand it’s a wrap up!
Meet you people in the next post, till then stay safe and stay bookish! ❤
So how did your 2016 start out? Was it bookishly good or just meh? What are your bookish and blogging resolutions for this year and how many books are you planning to read this year? Share your thoughts with me!