Hey there lovely people! How are you all doing?
I was fully exhausted after my Selection exams finished and I took a day off from Internet and omg, there were more than 200 emails for me to check, mostly WordPress notifications! I was more exhausted by merely looking at it! 😛 Although I think I mighy be halfway through it or maybe not…
Anyways, I hope you people are having a great week! And now, I present-
So, without further ado, here are the questions-
1. Water: A Book You Can’t Live Without
I can not live without any of my babies! Okay, so maybe The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare or Saven: Deception by Siobhan Davis. I have a feeling I’m going to love this series. Yeah, sue me, I can’t choose one! 😀
2. Food: A Book That is a Close Second on Your Favourites List
What a cruel question! *sighs* But I have to go with one right? Hmm… I think I’ll choose The Reluctant Sacrifice by Kerr-Ann Dempster or The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski for this one. Both of these books were totally different and mind blowing. I think I cheated again! Oopsie…
3. Shelter: A Book That Makes You Feel at Home and Safe
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell comes to my mind when I think of the word home and safe.
4. Flare Gun: A Book You Would Recommend to Someone Who Doesn’t Read
5. Fire Matches: A Book That Warms Your Heart
I recently finished Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram and it was a freaking fantastic heartwarming read and it felt oh, so real! I was an emotional mess while reading this book and that last speech just melted my heart!
6. Compass: A Book That Directed You to Your Love of Reading
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum. It was actually an unabridged version with lots of beautiful illustrations but this book sparked my love of reading and I kinda buyed all the books available in that store after finishing this one.
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
7 Random Things About Myself-
- Whenever I have to answer these kind of things, I always forget facts about myself. So, yup this counts as a fact. 😛
- I love sparkly things.
- I’m a hopeless romantic but I love action movies more than chessy rom-coms.
- Recently, I fell in love with pizza, before that I used to hate it with a passion. Don’t give me that look!
- I’m a very impatient person.
- My mom is very religious but I’m not that much I guess.
- I love potatoes!
People I nominate-
I think most of you I know have already done this but if you haven’t then you are nominated! 😀