Hey there guys! *waves in slow motion*
(I dunno why but I’ve been doing that a lot lately! 😛 )
Can you all actually believe that this is the last day of 2015? I really can’t! This year flew by soooo fast, especially after I started blogging. I’m thankful to each one of you who have stayed by my side during my first year of blogging. I love your continuous support and I hope we can have many more great years in the future! 😀
(Chessy? I know… but shush.)
So without further ado…
Books I’ve read this month (Link to Goodreads)-
1. Forgetting August by J.L. Berg
2. Scrubs by Brooke Harris
3. Return Once More by Trisha Leigh
4. I’ll Be There by Samantha Chase
5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
6. Princess of Athelia by Aya Ling
7. The Home and the World by Rabindranath Tagore
8. Stripped by Piper Lawson
9. Saven: Deception by Siobhan Davis
10. Fairest by Marissa Meyer
11. Winter by Marissa Meyer
12. Come Back to Me by Mila Gray
13. The Secrets We Kept by Lily Velez
14. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
15. The Girlfriend Request by Jodie Andrefski
16. No Interest In Love by Cassie Mae
17. Something in the Air by Marie Landry
18. Losing It by Cora Carmack
19. Link by Summer Wier
20. Not Okay, Cupid by Heidi R. Kling
Books I’ve reviewed this month (Link to my reviews)-
Scrubs by Brooke Harris
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Forgetting August by J.L. Berg
I’ll Be There by Samantha Chase
Stripped by Piper Lawson
Saven: Deception by Siobhan Davis
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Come Back to Me by Mila Gray
Something in the Air by Marie Landry
Return Once More by Trisha Leigh
The Secrets We Kept by Lily Velez
Link by Summer Wier
No Interest In Love by Cassie Mae
- I posted an excerpt of I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Lori Wilde.
- I got the chance of alpha reading the second book in the Unfinished Fairy Tale series by Aya Ling.
- I also did two Christmasy tags- Dashing Through the Snow and ‘Tis the Season Book Tag.
- In my Daydreaming Discussions post for December I shared and discussed the Things I Love and Hate about Blogging.
- I finally shared my book haul post from October to December, 2015.
- I had a hard time in narrowing down only a few of my favourite reads this year but I finally did it- Best Reads of 2015!
- The WordPress monkeys prepared a stats report of my blogging year and here is an excerpt or you can view the whole report here.
Nothing much happened other than the fact that I had fun in the Christmas Holidays! My little brother’s final exams finished this month, so along with him and my uncle and aunt I went to visit Nicco Park, an amusement park in my city. I had loooots of fun that day. Visiting Nicco Park in the winter is kind of a tradition for my family but for the last five to six years we weren’t able to go due to various reasons, so I was ecstatic when I finally got to visit there after so many years. We buyed the package tickets where we were given a wrist band so we didn’t have to buy a single ticket for every ride and that’s why we rode every ride twice or thrice. It was just soooo fun! Also I rode the roller coaster for the first time in my life!
I cannot believe I actually rode this!!! Aaargh! This is one of the biggest in India. I know many of you have rode roller coasters already which are much bigger than this but for me this experience was SCARILY EPIC! You should have seen me screaming, I was screaming like a total maniac and when the ride was complete I couldn’t stop laughing and squealing like an idiot! 😛 I was just so exited!
On 29th, me and two of school friends decided to hang out together so we went to the Eco Park. God, the place was so huge! And beautiful. We couldn’t finish walking the whole park. 😛 But we had a great time posing and taking pictures. Usually I hate taking pictures but with friends, the experience becomes totally different. It was fun after meeting them after such a long time.
Reading Goals- I set my Goodreads reading goal for 2015 at 50 but I ended up crossing 140. I want to set it a bit higher but I don’t know what’s going to happen next year, so I think I will set it at 70. Not too low not too high. 🙂 Also, I want to finish all the paperbacks that are collecting dust on my shelves along with the ebooks as well that I bought this year.
Blogging Goals- I want to request less ARCs because seriously, sometimes it becomes hectic to finish all the books by the time limit. Also I might do my discussion post twice a month instead of posting only once and will try to be more creative and comment more on other blogs. I love commenting but my crappy internet connection comes in the way sometimes and that is finally going to change next year. Phew and yayiee!
Life Goals- I really want to concentrate on my studies (I say that every year, every month!) and be a good daughter (This I can try…). Also…. I want to write my first draft. (A bit ambitious…. I know.) But atleast I want to start it and I plan on participating in NaNoWriMo 2016!
Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish my goals for 2016 successfully!
And advanced Happy New Year people! *cheers* Here’s to a new beginning…
Meet you wonderful people in the next post. Till then be safe and stay bookish! ❤