Thank you so much to my wonderful bloggy friend, Raven @ Dreamy Addictions for tagging me! This one is a long due tag but as promised I’ve finally started doing them one by one. Oh and don’t forget to check out her blog which is quite awsome just like her! Now, onto the tag…
1. How long have you been a blogger?
I started blogging from March, so it’s been 9 months! WOW HOLY SHIT I DIDN’T REALISE THAT! That’s awesome, right? 😉
2. At what point do you think you will stop?
I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon. Hopefully I’ll keep blogging until I fall out of love in books and the chance of that happening is 0.000000% so yeah…
3. What is the best thing?
About blogging? This wonderful blogging community! I didn’t have a single person in my life with whom I could rave about books and fangirl with but after I started blogging, this problem vanished from my life and meanwhile I’ve also made quite a few good friends so it’s a win-win!
4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
I think I’m being obsessed with blogging lately and I need to control that. That’s why I made myself a rough schedule and hopefully I’ll be able to stick to that.
Also I need to resist myself and not request eARCs like crazy! Because I’ve been quite lucky enough in that department and 90% of the time my requests are granted so I’m still kinda buried under the ARC pile and I can’t get to the books which I’ve actually purchased. *SIGHS* This is really a weird problem but definitely not the worst.
And I also feel frustrated sometimes when I receive less response from the people when I’ve worked so hard for a post. So I keep reminding myself that I’m blogging for myself first.
5. How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
I usually Google the pictures I need but I really love editing and stuff but that’s very limited as I only have a tablet. So sometimes it might take 10-15 minutes and sometimes even more than half an hour.
6. Who is your book crush?
Dear God, there’s too many to name but here’s a small list-
- Kaidan from the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
- Rhysand from ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas
- Jace from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Brax from Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles (that accent… *dies all over again*)
- Coal from Chained by Susanne Valenti
- Sam from Rikki by Abigail Strom
- Zane from the True Calling trilogy by Siobhan Davis
- Ben from This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver
…and seriously I should stop now.
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
Sorry that’s the first thing that came to my mind. 😛 Well I would love to have Marissa Meyer, A. Meredith Walters, Cassandra Clare, Rainbow Rowell and the list continues.
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
Well, I’m mostly in pajamas and top in my house so yeah that’s it.
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
A review post mainly takes an hour to write, sometimes a bit more and then there’s pictures and links to assemble, so I’ll say 1 and a half hour to 2 hours tops! And other post like this tag took half an hour to write. So it sort of varies with the posts.
10. How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?
I sort of already answered this in question no. 3 but I’ll say it once more, the book blogging community is freaking awsome! I wish I had discovered it sooner.
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
Remind yourself from time to time that you’re blogging for yourself. Also engage yourself in the blogging community by commenting and talking with other bloggers. And that’s a successful recipe people!
12. Who do you tag?
- Kimsiang @ The Spines Breaker
- Dee @ The Bookish Khaleesi
- Aria @ Aria Stuck in Wonderland
- Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
- YOU! (Yes, you pretty little thing!)
Feel free to ignore this guys if you’ve already done or simply don’t want to. 🙂
So that’s it guys! Have a great day ahead.
P.S. I have a very weird college, I just learnt that we have mid-term exam on 30th! YIKES!!