So once upon a time I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by two lovely ladies- Bhramori @The Crazy Perfectionist and Kimsiang @The Spines Breaker. Thank you so much guys. People, go and check out the blogs of my two bloggy sisters!
So finally I sorted out all the tags and awards I have received in the past months and OMG! There are like 27-28 tags+awards to do in total! It’s gonna take me more than a year to do all those! OH MY GOSH! Seriously! That’s what you get for being lazy! But still I have got a valid excuse, I had many review posts to do so I didn’t find time to do them but I promise I will finish all of them.
Okay, so I’m not gonna waste any further time and dive straight into the award.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Ask 7 questions of your own, for your nominees to answer.
Questions by Bhramori:
1. What’s your favourite word?
Incendium! I doubt it’s even an actual word. I first heard it in Vampire Diaries where Bonnie(the witch) uses it to poof or destroy things so wherever I see any creepy crawlies I say, well literally shout Incendium like it’s actually gonna work! 😛
2. Is there any book that you’d rather no one reads?
No. I never say don’t read that book just because I didn’t like it. Different people have different taste so what I didn’t like, they may end up loving it so why discourage them.
3. Your favourite thing about yourself?
Uuuh… umm I don’t easily give up on anything, not without trying my hardest.
4. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 57 and tell us the first sentence from there (you might choose another sentence from the page if you feel you’re giving away a spoiler)
I bought Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, it just arrived a few hours ago and it’s still on my bed.
The batteries started to die at 1:00 a.m., but Eleanor kept listening for another hour until the voiced slowed to a stop.
Tell you what, that’s the only line in page 57! 😛
5. Who’s your favourite singer? Favourite song(s) from him/her?
Taylor Swift and Shreya Ghosal. I have too many favourite songs from these two people so I’m gonna name only one for each of them.
TS- Blank Space
SG- Hasi from Humari Adhuri Kahani
6. If you were asked to kill a character, who’d be the very first on your mind? What if you were asked to save a character who has died? What’s the first name coming to your mind now? 😉
Voldemort maybe? But where’s the fun in that. A book or a show is not completely without an epic villian, is it? And I would definitely save Fred Weasley from Harry Potter in a heartbeat.
7. Which is your most hated fictional OTP – the one that you hope didn’t exist at all?
I can’t think of one…oh wait, Stefan and Elena from the Vampire Diaries.
Questions by Kimsiang:
1. Which are two of your favorite careers and why?
Oh, definitely being an author and a singer!
2. 5 countries on your must-go list?
Paris, London, New York, Rome and Greece.
3. Hardbacks, paperbacks or ebooks?
I love aaaaall. Seriously. But if I have to choose it’s paperback then.
4. Name 3 apps on your phone you check regularly.
Goodreads, Whatsapp, All my 3 e-readers
5. Music recommendations! Your current obsessions or your all time favorite songs.
Aaaah….I mostly listen to Hindi music so I doubt recommending that’ll help but Taylor Swift is always in my playlist and I still can’t get enough of Blank Space and This Love.
I think I would love some recommendations instead, please let me know some guys. 🙂
6. A book you bought because of the cover?
The Selection by Kiera Cass.
7. Which book is your favorite contemporary romance?
This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver.
I think most of the people who I know here has already done this, so if you haven’t done this yet then I nominate YOU! 🙂
And for the questions, fell free to choose any questions among these 14 and don’t forget to link me back so that I get to read your answers!