Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
August 25: Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If I Taught Fantasy 101
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2. Marked by P.C and Kristin Cast
3. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
5. Finding Me by Dawn Brazil
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
9. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K.Rowling
Wouldn’t it be so awsome guys, if these books were actually in our syllabus or if we taught them. I definitely would have passed with flying colours or teaching them would have seriously awsome! Each of the books I have choosen have their own unique elements in them and therefore would remain entertaining and knowledgeable as well. 😉
So this is my list guys? What about yours? What subject did you choose for today’s TTT? Let me know in the comments or leave your link below!