Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
August 18: Top
Ten Eight of my auto-buy Authors.
1. Cassandra Clare– Basically I would read anything she writes. I’m sort of rereading the first three books of the Mortal Instruments series so that I can finally finish the series then I will definitely move onto the Infernal Devices.
2. Dan Brown– I love the mystery/thriller genre and I love Robert Langdon. As long as these two elements are present in his books I’m going to read ’em. (I hope this Robert guy never ages.) 😛
3. Wendy Higgins– I loved the Sweet trilogy and I can’t wait to read Kaidan’s POV which is basically coming out in 21 days!
4. J.K. Rowling– I am loving the Harry Potter series and I so want to read the books she writes under the pen name of Robert Gailbraith. I will be reading them aaaaall.
5. Sarah J. Maas– A Court of Thorns and Roses is the first book I read by this author and I loved it so much that I bought the rest of her books she has written until now.
6. Rainbow Rowell– I read Fangirl in July and I fell in love with it. So basically I’m going to read everything she has already written and what she will write in the future.
7. Marissa Meyer– I loved the Lunar Chronicles so much and I can’t wait for the kickass conclusion in Winter. She is an awsome writer, I will definitely read anything she writes.
8. Dawn Brazil– She is my favourite indie author and I fell in love with her Finding Me series and I seriously can’t wait for the last book in this series.
And there are so many authors out there that I have yet to read the books by them. Definitely more authors will be added to my auto-buy list in the upcoming years. 🙂
So guys, this is my list. What about yours? Let me know about them in the comments or leave your link below!