First of all my final exams finished yesterday and I’m sooo happy and totally relieved! I can’t believe my 2nd year of college is completely, utterly over, only one year left (a little bit less than that) till I’m off to uni!
I feel like this
Though I was dead tired yesterday, I wanted to post something but my internet started acting up and I couldn’t.
Now moving on to today!
Well I couldn’t wait for today, we are finally starting the Read-Along for this month!! We are reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
- It’s hosted by me and Tasha @Head In The Clouds, Heart In The Books.
- It’s beginning from today, i.e. 15th of July and will continue till the end of the month.
- Anybody can join within this time span, more the number, more the fangirling.
- Feel free to post updates on your respective blogs, Goodreads, Twitter and other social media. Use the hashtag #SmokeandBoneReadAlong so we can all find each other’s posts. Also you can comment on this post if you want to fangirl.
- I hope we can team up all together when we all have finished this book and discuss what we liked and disliked and include some major fangirling! Most of all, I hope we have fun!
My twitter: @DaydreaminBooks