Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
May 26: Top Ten I plan to have in my beach bag this summer or that would make great beach reads
So, as they said beach I was immediately reminded of romance, I don’t know why but I would like to read some light, fluffy and romantic stuff while I’m at the beach. So here’s my list-
1. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
2. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
3. Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Love, Fortunes and other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
6. The Consequences of loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken
7. Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
8. The Truth About Jack by Jody Gehrman
9. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
10. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
So, these are my picks? I have only number 1 and 4 but I soo want to read the rest. What about yours? Agree with any of mine’s? I would love to know. Let me know your answers in the comments or leave your link below!