Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
May 19: Top Ten Series that I already have but yet to read.
I think I am the last one to do today’s top ten tuesday! 😛 Well I was extremely busy today and I’m quite exhausted now but I love this meme, so I decided not to pass but this freebie chance that they gave us today!
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor– Oh, the covers are so gorgeously beautiful, I couldn’t resist and downloaded the ebooks because the paperbacks had different covers.
2. The Lux series by Jennifer.L.Armentrout– I’ve heard a lot good things about this series and specially about the swoon-worthy Daemon.
3. Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi– I know this is one of the most awsome series with gorgeous writing. I couldn’t pass it up when I had the chance to download it.
4. Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling– Yes, I know. But I’m finally reading it now right, that’s all it counts. I’ve completed the first two books, will continue from July.
5. Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin– I’ve heard some good things about this book but most of it was in impulse when I downloaded it.
6. Mortal Instruments series by Casendra Clare– I have all the books but I still need to complete the last three.
7. Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick– I decided I was not going to read this series, ever but after reading Analee’s reviews @BookSnacks and I decided to give it a try.
8. The Secret Circle series by L.J.Smith– I saw season 1 on tv and I liked it, that’s why I downloaded the books.
9. The Selection series by Kiera Cass– I’ve already read book 1 and have 2, so umm yeah.
10. Legend trilogy by Marie Lu– I’ve bought book 1 because I saw so many good reviews here and I think I’m definitely going to like this series, so will buy the rest in July.
Penryn and the End of Days trilogy by Susan Ee– Same thing once again, there were only 2 books left in stock for Angelfall on Amazon and I was fidgeting, so my mom finally allowed me to order. It’ll arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I’m sooo exited!!
So, I will start all these book in July, after my finals end. It is so hard to wait but I have to. I think my obsession about books is increasing, in quite a faster rate! What about you guys?