Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
April 28: Top Ten Books which feature Characters who lost someone.
Spoilers ahead! (Skip reading the names of the characters if you haven’t read the book)
1. Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling- We lost some of our most favourite characters in this series. Harry lost Sirius Black, Ron lost his brother, Fred Weasley.
2. The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins- This one made me so much freaking cry when Patti was killed brutally infront of Anna.
3. House of Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast- Again too many characters died, some were my absolute favourites. Damien lost Jack (Oh I remember, it was 3 am and I was sitting and bawling my eyes out!), Zoey lost her mother and Heath..oh Heath! :’-(
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- Her poor little sister, Peony dies due to the plague and Cinder was just a second late to save her.
5. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer- Her grandmother sacrifices her life to keep Cinder’s secret safe.
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- I don’t think I need to tell this one.
7. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg- Well it was the protagonist that actually dies in the first chapter, but in a sense she lost her parents and her bffs.
8. The Lion King by Don Fergyson- We all remember this, don’t we? I always teared up whenever I came to the section when Mufasa was murdered by his own brother and then poor Simba comes and weeps infront of his lifeless father.
Oh, this was so, massively emotional. *SNIFF* *SNIFF*
What about you guys? What did you do for your top ten today? Let me know in the comments or leave your link below!