Exploring My Bookshelves, an original meme hosted by Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds.
This week’s question is (24th April) characters I want to bring to life.
There are like millions of characters…okay, well not millions but there are way too many characters that I want to bring to life. C’mon you would be in the same position if you are actually granted this, wouldn’t you? But I finally narrowed it down to two.
1. Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins- So, it’s first name that popped up in my mind. He’s the bad boy your parents warned you about. But he is so gorgeously handsome and swoon worthy and c’mon underneath the bad guy there’s a caring and sweet guy. He is the book boyfriend I would so like to have. *SWOONS*
2. Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I haven’t read this book yet, wait…just hear me out first, I mostly avoid the contemporary genre because I get bored easily but reading so many reviews here (thanks to you guys 🙂 ), this book is going to be my next buy. She writes fanfictions, so do I. And currently my situation is like hers, I’m trying to save my ship (DELENA from The Vampire Diaries) because apparently the actress (Nina Dobrev) is leaving the show. My poor DE heart is broken. (Probably I’m going to write a huge ranty post about this.) Well, aside from this we would pretty much get along and also write fanfictions together. Wouldn’t it be so awsome? Hell yes it would be.
How to participate in this meme-
1. Post a picture of your bookshelf (preferably literal, but e-shelves work too).
2. She’ll give you something about your shelf to write about. It might be your favourite cover, your favourite author, your book you most recently bought etc.
3. Then give us the blurb and the cover of the book (and what you thought of it if you’ve read it)
4. And finally, go back to her post and send her a link! She promises to check out all of your posts!
Don’t forget to send me your link either! Or you can tell me your answers in the comments as well.
See you guys in the next post.