Thaaanks to Tasha @Head In The Clouds, Heart In The Books for tagging me. Guys check out her blog, she is literally awsome!
Now on with the questions..
1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
The Selection series. I’ve heard all mixed reviews about this series. Either people seriously love it or they hate. Now it’s my time to check it out, I’ll be participating in the Blog Buddy Reads which is being held by Victoria @Addlepates and Book Nerds in May. Let’s see if I like it or not. Hope it’s the former. *fingers crossed*
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens maybe.. Well though it’s a novella, I love this book to death.
3. Hot Chocolate: What is your favorite children’s book?
Famous Five by Enid Blyton. I love, love, love this series.
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
Also, Are You Afraid of the Dark? by Sidney Sheldon.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book is literally everywhere.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.
Wake (Watersong #1) by self-published author Amanda Hocking. I did enjoy this book while reading but then I realised that I just wasn’t into it so I didn’t continue the series.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I had high hopes but I was very much disappointed. I’ve struggled halfway through the book, then I decided to put it on hold until I further feel like taking it up once again.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
Whenever anyone says sweet, The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins comes in mind. Yep, it was both bitter and sweet and in the end a win-win!
My only question is that WHY ISN’T THERE COLD COFFEE WITH ICE CREAM in this tag! There should be you know, it is so damn yummmy…
So, I finally did this. This was a fun tag! I tag everyone to do this! C’mon peeps if you haven’t done this, do it!