Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
April 21: Top Ten all time Favourite Authors.
1. Dan Brown– I simply love his books as they always manage to keep me at the edge.
2. J.K.Rowling– Need I say more.
3. Enid Blyton– His books were a big part of my childhood, specially Famous Five. I freaking love that series. 🙂
4. Cassandra Clare– I love how she writes, and captures the readers attention from the very first page. I’ve yet to read the Infernal Devices but I love the Mortal Instruments series.
5. Jane Austen– She made me fell in love with classics.
6. Johanna Spyri– It’s like I mention Heidi is in each of the memes I participate in. This is the only book I read by this author and I forever fell in love with it.
7. Sidney Sheldon– I am a sucker for thrillers and his books provide the exact material for that. A few favourites by this author are- Are You Afraid of the Dark?, If Tomorrow Comes and Tell Me Your Dreams.
8. Marissa Meyer– She introduced us into a very different world with sassy, awsome and not-so-normal female characters. I’m currently running with the Lunar Chronicles.
9. Khaled Hosseini– His books always manage to make me cry because of the stark and realistic portrayal of the society in this dark and cruel world.
10. P.C and Kristen Cast– I am glad they wrote the House of Night series. This had been one of the best series for me and I really, really wished I could go to the House of Night school as well.
So, these are my favourites. What about you guys? Let me know in the comments or leave your link below!