Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
April 7: Top Ten Characters I would like to check in with.
I didn’t make a list of ten but my in my list there are more than ten people I would love to check in with.
1. Heidi by Johanna Spyri- The novel ended when Heidi was still young and back with her grandfather. I would love to see what happened to Heidi after that, how did she grow up, cope up with everything and did she end up with Peter or not.
2. Coraline by Neil Gaiman- In this book we saw how brave little Coraline could be, I would love to find out if she encountered more adventures in the future.
3. Famous Five by Enid Blyton- I basically grew up reading about their adventures. My love for peanut butter also started with this. It would be so exiting to find out about George, Anne, Dick, Julian and obviously the most adored character, Timmy which made the famous five complete. I would love to hear more about their adventures from their own mouth and if they still love having new adventures or not.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I want to know more about Elizabeth’s life which she is leading with Darcy.
5. Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling- There are more than one character I would want to check in with here. Obviously I want to see if the beautiful friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione still persists or not, also I would want to know more about George Weasley.
6. The Mountain of the Moon (Chader Pahar) by Bibhutibhushan Bandyopadhay- This was one of the best adventure novel I’ve read in Bengali. The novel ended with Shankar starting his journey once again to Africa. First thing, I would want to find out if he’s alive or not, then if he is, I would want to know if he got the diamonds that he had earlier mistaken as raw stones or did he encounter that monster once again who ruled that mountain.
7. House of Night series by P.C and Kristen Cast- I still have to finish the last book in this series but I would just love to find out how Zoey, Stevie Rae, Rephaim and the nerd herd are living their lives.
8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg- This novel ended as Bree finally moved on. But… the thing remained unclear, I would want to see if she and Patrick end up happily in the Pizza Heaven or did they end up in the resident of lost souls?
These are mine, what about yours. Let me know in the comments or leave your link below!