I found out this tag a few days ago and I was thinking about doing it but then I got actually tagged, so yipee! Thanks to xingsings for nominating me for this tag.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nope. Thank God, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to read six years in my school bus.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Umm… there are more than one I guess. I like Neil Gaiman’s writing style, he has a unique way of storytelling that fully captures the readers attention. Casendra Clare is another author whose writing I love.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Well, I love both the series but if I have to choose then it’s Harry Potter.
1. Hogwarts is awsome.
2. As much as I love vampires, I prefer them when they don’t sparkle.
3. Unique and gripping plot.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
I do carry a bag every where which alway contains a book, other than that, it has my phone, earphones, water bottle, pencil box, lip balm and all that stuff.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yep. Always. UNASHAMED.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, unless they’re particularly cute or interesting.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Wake by Amanda Hockings. I did enjoy while reading it but something felt missing and when the book ended I realised it was not what I was expecting, I did not like the writing style at all, it was way to childish for me.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Eeh.. no not really, other than the fact that I drove my parents crazy everyday for a new book. (Which I still do.)
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Coraline by Neil Gaiman.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
City of Heavenly Fire ( Mortal Instruments series, book 6).
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yeep! I love to write, I write fanfictions for now and there’s this beautiful and creative world of roleplaying where I get to plot and write with thousands of people, this is one of the best things that ever happened to me.
I am an aspiring author, I would definitely love to reach that goal someday.
12. When did you get into reading?
As much as I remember, I always loved reading but it was 2004, that is when I was in standard 4 as well, my cousin gifted me The Wizard of Oz by L.Frank Baum and with that book I actually got addicted into reading and into this beautiful world of books.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
I’ve always loved English which now, have led me to pursue literature in college. I also loved doing maths while listening to music.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Kindly accept it, then give it away to somebody who would like it.
16. This question has been missing for ages…(someone file a missing report xD)
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I’m always in a hurry to upload a post, but then I notice a lot of mistakes in it after it’s already uploaded and again I have to go and edit that which is a lot hectic with my weird crappy internet connection.
18. What is your favorite word?
It constantly changes. I like anything with “licious” and I do have my own inventions with this word. 😛 I’ve been obsessed with the word “Flippindo” for more than 10 years now after I played a Harry Potter video game.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m a nerdy birdy. 🙂
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
I’m obsessed with vampires since forever but it got way worse after I met Damon Salvatore. ~LE SIGHS~
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters I guess, umm..I kinda roleplayed an original character created by me and I enjoyed that very much.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits. I guess I like them… 😛
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Again, can’t you see I’m obsessed with vampires. I always wanted to be one.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
For me forbidden love is way better than love triangle given the right amount of everything. I hate it when the ending is sad but when love finally triumphs over every forbidden things, it’s an awsome read for me.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I get easily bored with full on romance books, that is not my cup of tea. So yep, I absolutely love the later option.
That was fun!
Pleasee, feel free to do this tag. Consider yourself nominated if you’re reading this and you haven’t done this before.