Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They tell us what to write our top ten for, and we do!
March 24: Top 10 Books From My Childhood (Or teen years) That I Would Love To Revisit.
There are not many but a few of them are-
1. Famous Five by Enid Blyton- This series was a huge part of childhood that I would definitely love to revisit. My love for the mystery/suspense genre began from this series.
2. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
3. Heidi by Johanna Spyri- Though I believe I revisit this book every year.
Books I wish were a part of my childhood-
4. Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
6. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
7. Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling
8. The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis
9. Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini
10. The Giver by Lois Lowry
So, I think I missed out a lot in my childhood but English is not my native language and I really don’t have any “real” life friends who love books as much as I do. So, I really got no suggestions in this matter. But I hope I can make up for the lost time.
What about you guys? Leave your link below or let me know in the comments!