I found out about this tag from Find Me At The Library a few days ago while I was going through different book blogs, I loved this tag immediately and I wanted to do this. So here goes..
1. A Whole New World- What is your favorite newest fantasy series?
I finished the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins in the previous month, this series is definitely one of my newest favourites, I enjoyed the full on ride pretty much.
2. Part of You World- What book world would you like to live in?
Oh, definitely the magical world of Harry Potter’s. Who wouldn’t want to-
3. Let it Go- What book/series do you wish everyone would stop talking about?
I’ve been hearing mixed reviews about the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick on Goodreads as well as from some of my friends. I, personally didn’t quite like the sound of it, I don’t think I’m going to read it and I don’t want to hear about it anymore either.
4. When You Wish Upon a Star- What book or series do you wish you could have more of?
House of Night series by P.C and Kristen Cast. I’ve been reading this series for a few years now and finally the last book, i.e. book 12 released a few months back and I definitely didn’t want this beautiful series to come to an end. That’s why I’m kind of finding excuses after excuses to buy this book later, I know, lame but I just can’t believe that this series has ended, I wish it never had.
5. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- What is the longest book you have read?
The series that I’m currently reading will get past this but for now The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
6. Hakuna Matata- What book could you read over and over without a care in the world?
Heidi by Johanna Spyri. I re-read this book every year and I still can’t get enough of it. This has been one of my favourite book since I was a kid and I still cherish it the most.
7. A Spoonful of Sugar- What couple has the sweetest relationship?
Umm…this one’s difficult, very very difficult. There’s Hazel and Augustus from The Fault in our Stars, Anna and Kaidan from The Sweet Trilogy, Zoey and Heath from the House of Night series and now I’m going to stop otherwise my list won’t stop.
8. You Got a Friend in Me- Who are the best “best friends”?
Harry, Ron and Hermione.
9. Zero to Hero- What character wasn’t expected to be a hero?
Who expected Neville Longbottom to do that heroic deed? It was mind blowing.
10. You’ll Be in My Heart- What Character death made you cry the most?
Go back if you haven’t read the Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins- Patti’s death, wait… she was brutally murdered and that made me cry like a 1 year old child,she was so sweet and caring, I literally had to stop, cry my eyes out, and then only I was able to finish the rest of the book.
There’s another one, don’t read this if you haven’t read Awakened, book 8 of House of Night series- Jack’s death, it was 3 am I think, I just read how Nefret killed the adorable Jack, and there I was sitting in the middle of the night, in my bed and bawling my eyes out. ~dramatically sighs~
It was fun tag to do. Please feel free if you want to do this tag. Leave your link below or let me know in the comments so that I can read yours too!