Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Everyday tuesday they give us ten things to do and we do!
March 3: Top ten books you would classify as ALL TIME FAVOURITE BOOKS from the past 3 years. (Can extend it to 5 if needed to.)
So, here goes my list-
1 . Coraline by Neil Gaiman: I found out about this in Goodreads and couldn’t wait to read it. A nice, creepy story for all ages, awsome chilly read.
2. Inferno by Dan Brown: My favourite author of all the time, this was different and unique from any other books written by him, I was left with a wide opened mouth in the end.
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: I was going to read it this year, also it was in my syllabus so I had to read this classic which I definitely loved, specially Elizabeth’s chatacter and her gradual transformation from a prejudiced person into a matured woman.
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë: It was on my to-read list, and I finally read it. The gothic atmosphere and the characters will haunt me forever.
5. The diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank: The picture was vivid when I read this book, sometimes I smiled, sometimes even cried, she was such a matured girl at her age. Loved it.
6. City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass (Mortal Instruments series) by Casendra Clare: Entering the world of Clary, Jace, Simon and the shadowhunters had been a wonderful journey for me. I will finish this series this year.
7. The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins: I can’t thank enough my friend for recommending this to me, I feel in love with KAIDAN. A beautiful, original storyline about the angels and demons, their offspring and the ultimate fight for their redemption.
8. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg: This book was recommended to me on Goodreads, really different and unique from anything I have ever read. The protagonist has to pass 5 stages before she can ultimately find peace in heaven. Yes! She dies before the actual story starts but that’s the story.
9. Awakened and Destined (House of Night series) by P.C and Kristen Cast.: Another of my favourite series about the awsome vampyre school called House of Night and the fledglings brought there after they are marked. A wonderful story of goodness versus evil, friendship, love and loss.
10. Heidi by Johanna Spyri: I re-read this book every year, it just gives me a lot of hope about everything. A beautiful story of a child brought to her grandfather who lives in the mountains, her being taken away, and finally her dreams being fulfilled when she is allowed to return again.
So, do we have any book in common? Even if no, let me know in the comments or give me your link so that I can read yours as well.